Summer is definately gone here in So Cal. Woke up to grey clouds and sprinkles this morning. I love the fall, love everything about it. The changing of the leaves, the cool crisp air and all the holidays.
The "kids" (our neice & nephew) are back in school one loves it and the other one isnt too thrilled about it. I am sure that they will both do great and well learn to deal with it soon.
Looking forward to going to the LA County fair this weekend. It has become a family tradition every year. We used to go every year when I was younger and we have revived that tradition after the "Kids" were born. My wonderful mother in law, my brother's fiance and her daughter will also be going with us this year as well and we are both excited to have them join us for this years trip.
Till next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment