My how time has flown by, my little nephew is graduating from elementary school and going on to the same Junior High that his dad and I went to many many many moons ago. I still cant believe it. I am so excited for him, soon he will have a whole new set of challenges and experiences. He has grown like a weed. He reminds me that he will be 11 soon and doesnt need me to "watch" out for him anymore, well I hate to tell my dear sweet nephew, he will never be "big" enough for me to let go completely.
We are all preparing for my Grandma Russell's 90th birthday celebration. We are driving up in July along with the rest of the family to have a reunion of sorts. You only turn 90 once so I hope my Grandma is ready for her entire clan to be there. My nephew is looking forward to seeing and meeting new cousins, it is too bad my niece cant go, she has her mother's family reunion to attend that same weekend.
If getting ready to travel wasnt bad enough, we are preparing for my brother's wedding this Aug., thankfully my bridesmaid dress fits. We have alot of crafting to do between now and then so that is starting this weekend. We are making the table center pieces, the flower girls hair pieces and maybe the boquets and boutinaires. It should be fun and interesting to see what we can come up with.
We have had a lost in our family so the happy times coming up will be a welcome joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment